Saturday, October 16, 2010

OCTOBER 16.......SCHLAGEL

Day 16 of PersonalScrapper.com member profile blogging

HEATHER -

Heather has been part of our PersonalScrapper.com community for years! She is from Michigan and has 2 children! We have enjoyed getting to know her over the years and watching her kids grow in her layouts! She does a great job of doing both layouts and cards! I am glad to have her back on the message board participating in our crops and discussions!
Heather - Thank you being part of PersonalScrapper! It is great to get to know customers that have been around for a long time! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Please leave Heather a comment!




13 comments:

Sheila Mayden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila Mayden said...

Heather,

Awesome, fun layouts!

I look forward to getting to know you better on the message board!

aka........Millermath said...

Love your style on your LO's....I love the apple title the best....cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute layouts heather! I enjoy seeing your creativity! Great job!

EmmaJ said...

Heather, I love the cute moments you capture in your photos and how you translate that into your layouts.

Melanie said...

Heather: I really enjoy the layouts that you share! It's been fun seeing your recent ones during the crop!

Lydia said...

Heather, I enjoyed being your secret sis! Your layouts are so creative and your kids are so cute!!

Kelly said...

Wonderful layouts Heather! I love the sweet layout with the butterfly. What beautiful paper. I look forward to getting to know you on the MB. :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great layouts Heather. I hope to get to know you better on the message board.

Melanie said...

Heather--You make the cutest layouts and cards! I love seeing how much your kids have grown over the years :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Heather, your layouts are always so creative! I love your fun titles you come up with!

Carly said...

Love the clean lines of your layouts! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us!

AmyInKy said...

Welcome back, Heather. You were missed on the message board. I always enjoy seeing your work. Your daughter's personality really shines through on her layouts! :)